Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bring a salad...

Is it everyone, or is it just the mormons? Whenever we get together, say for a barbeque or potluck, twelve different people are assigned to bring a salad. Of course there's green salad, and potato and macaroni. But, in my opinion, if you bring canned pineapple covered in whipped cream and marshmollows, that qualifies as dessert, not salad. It never ceases to amaze me how the mormons will add sugar in one of it's many forms to just about any part of the meal they can. I mean, how many different ambrosia-type salads have you had? I've probably had thirty. No joke. All I'm saying is just because it's got one type of fruit hiding among the mounds of sweets doesn't make it a salad. It's a dessert, people. A dessert.

1 comment:

Chelsy Hansen said...

Thats my favorite kind of salad! Your right though! It is a dessert!