Friday, July 25, 2008

Ugh, I'm so bored...

I'm at work right now and, in between forcing myself to work, I've been playing on the internet. I've decided I don't blog enough, so I'm gonna ramble for a bit. So, what to talk about. Oh, I'm quitting my job. Ya, I'm excited too. Next week is my last week. And I'm starting fall semester with 16 credits. 16 credits!!! Phew, that's a lot. It's the most I've ever taken, which probably explains why I've been in school for the last five years. But my plan is to graduate in 2010. It seems really far and really close all at the same time. Mat is starting this fall, too. Though he'll only be taking nine credits, cause he still needs to work full time. But, still, at least he's starting. I want him to go into graphic design, but he's still not sure. Oh, we're going camping this weekend. With Mat's brother and his wife. And we're going to fish, too. I've only been fishing once and that was over ten years ago. I remember, it was my whole family and my grandparents. I think we were at Tony Grove, but I don't know for sure. My grandpa and my dad both offered a cash reward to the first person to catch a fish. And it just so happened that I was the first on to catch a fish. I was so excited. But my excitement dissipated when I was standing on a rock that was covered with ants. And not little house ants, but those big black ones. They were crawling all up my legs. It was very traumatic. But I got over it. I don't think we ate the fish, but if I catch any this weekend, I wanna fry em up. I guess we'll see. But, I think that's all for now.

No comments: