Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm with the band!

No, really! One of them is my brother. Can you tell which one?

This band is called Get Scared. These three guys have known each other for a very long time. Bradley Lloyd and Nicholas have been in a band together for almost 10 years now. They've been talented all along, but their new sound is even better than before and truly showcases their talents. They've really grown as musicians and it's apparent. I recommend checking them out. They are in the hard rock genre, but their musicality is incredible. I have very few other cds in my collection that would also belong in this genre, but I really enjoy their new songs. Check them out on Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/getscaredrock

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Okay...so where is my copy!?! Their music is awesome! I love it! How many CD's do they have out? Why does no one tell me these things?!?

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE SO COOL! Hey, how do you get those cool pictures and links on your blog?