Saturday, January 31, 2009

5 things I am addicted to...

I've been tagged. I've never been tagged before, it's quite exciting. So, here goes...

1.) Coca Cola. It's a sickness, really. I'm fully aware that if I were to quit, I could easily lose ten pounds. But I'm just not strong enough. I get cravings that simply cannot be ignored.

2.) Scarves. All shapes, sizes and colors. I love all the different ways you can wrap them, and they way they add a splash of color to an outfit. Not to mention, they are usually rather inexpensive.

3.) Crocheting/yarn. I picked it up a few years ago, and I just love it. It's my favorite way to relax. Though it will give me a nasty kink in the neck if I do it for too long. But I just love mastering a new stitch and perusing the yarn section of the craft store, imagining all the wonderful things I could make.

4.) My husband. Sure, there are days I'd like to smother him in his sleep. And I'm sure he feels the same way about me. But I don't think I could go without him. The way he wraps his arm around me and makes me feel utterly safe, or the way he looks at me when I'm in my pajamas like I'm the hottest thing he's ever seen. The list would simply be too long to attempt. Suffice it to say, he makes me very happy. (Sorry, no pic. He's very camera shy.)

5.) Shoes. Okay, I know. I couldn't be a bigger cliche. And I do basically love all things fashion related, but there is truly something special about shoes. I mean, when was the last time you tried on a shoe and felt like it made your butt look fat. Shoes can make or break and outfit. And one glance into my closet suggests I can't get enough.

Wow, this was harder than I expected. So, I guess at this point I am supposed to tag people. Well, I guess I tag my sisters, Sam, Jeni and Kristine. Have fun girls!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love your post. I don't know if you realize it, but you already right like a reporter. The words you use and they way you describe things is inline with how a professional writer would write. I am very impressed!