Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am such a geek!

So, I was listening to my music while I was on the treadmill yesterday and "Bye Bye Bye" by Nsync played. Yes, I listen to boy bands while I exercise. Every time I hear that song I can't help but smile. I just wanted to jump off my treadmill and start dancing. I refrained, but I decided I wanted it as my ringtone, though. I figure, this song came out nine years ago; I was only 16. I'm old enough now for it to be more "tongue in cheeck" than "look, I'm cool." And that made me think of this hysterical episode of Scrubs when Turk uses Bye Bye Bye as his ringtone. Watch it, it's hilarious! I can't be the only geek out there, right? Anything you do that raises you to the level of geek?

4 comments:

Jenifer B. said...

That is so cool! Gotta love scrubs...and I love the pregnant character really getting down!!

Kristine Bunting said...

Okay, that was awesome! don't you just love that show!

Ashley said...

ha ha becky. You are funny. I guess we both have good taste in music. I know you hate mine and steve's music. ha ha

Jennie said...

I think of you every time I hear that song :) Must have something to do with watching the music video 10,000 times before going to the concert.