Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let me eat cake!


Every now and then I get a wild desire to bake something. Tonight was one of those times. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a bit of a carb addict (as a result, I am also not a size 2). I originally wanted to make cupcakes, but I had run out of liners. So I decided to make a cake with bright yellow frosting. Before anyone gets excited, it's a cake mix and jar of icing. I've made cakes from scratch before, but I'm more of an immediate gratification kind of girl. Especially when it comes to dessert. Besides, it's really good. I think I'll call it my "Come on Springtime" cake.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

This is exactly why I cannot wait to move out to Utah!!! Your baking is to die for.

Candice said...

Ohh, looks delish! With a cake that good, how could Spring not want to come?

Jenifer B. said...

Yummy! Why didn't you invite me over for a piece?