Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Celebrity Sighting!!!!!

I could not have picked a better day to be at the Gateway! Some of you may know that I am a huge So You Think You Can Dance fan. Huge! The SYTYCD tour was in town Monday for the Salt Lake City, and while I was walking the mall, I was lucky enough to meet four of the girls from the show. First, I "bumped" into Chelsie Hightower (18) and Comfort Fedoke (20) at the Panda Express in the food court. Then I saw Kherington Payne (18) and Chelsea Traille (23) in the Wetseal.

SYTYCD1 SYTYCD2SYTYCD3

I felt like a fourteen-year-old, smiling and giggling. I'm pretty sure my sentences were coherent, but I can't be sure. I must have looked like a complete geek to them. They were all so sweet, though. They had no problem posing for a couple pictures, and they all seemed very genuine and real. Especially Kherington, who asked me my name and talk to me for a minute. And they are all just as gorgeous in person as they are on television. It was definitely the most exciting thing that's happened to me in a while. If you haven't seen any of the dances, you've gotta check out Kherington's Contemporary routine with Twitch and Chelsie's Hip-Hop routine with Mark. Phenomenal! For Real!

for real

1 comment:

Samantha said...

So...thought you should know that Joshua, winner of last season, was in our museum today. Also, apparently, Julia from events ran into Mark and Gev (I think thats right)downtown yesterday. I guess the tour is here now. And yes, we will definitely do the race/walk for the cure. Are you kidding!!! You and I are going to do soooo much together when I move out. You are going to get sick of me!