Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm starting to get concerned

So, I was cleaning my bathroom today and as I was sweeping, I noticed something. There was a ton of my hair on the floor. It looked like I was sweeping up at a salon. I'm worried that I'm losing too much hair. I Googled it and found out that it's normal to lose about 100 to 200 strands per day, but this doesn't really help me, since I'm not counting my hair every day. Every time I do my hair in the morning, the bathroom is covered in hair. And not just full strands, but lost of little broken strands. And when I take a shower, it seems like there is a ton that falls out. I'm starting to think I've over processed it in the last six months or so. But, I can't go without blowdrying and straightening my hair. It's just not an option. And I don't have to keep dying it, but I know I will, cause this color is just not pretty when it fades. So, I'm not sure what to do. I just hope I don't go completely bald.

1 comment:

Kristine Bunting said...

we have so much hair, just thinking of it as nature giving you one of those thinning haircuts!