Friday, October 24, 2008

Stylista?

Really? It seems to me that someone had a light switch turn on in their brain as they watched 'The Devil Wears Prada' a few years ago. Anne Slowey, though a very talented and successful person, seemed completely fake. From her perma-snarl on her face to the awful way she tromped in her heels, it seemed like a complete act. And if it's not, well that's even more sad. The premise intrigues me. Though I'm starting to get a little tired of reality shows (ANTM is just getting sad) the idea of working for a magazine like Elle is very exhilarating. So, I know that despite the petty fights these people will get into (does no one ever grow up?) I will be watching every Wednesday night if for no other reason than to get a peek into the world I would love to live in one day.

No comments: