Friday, December 5, 2008

"The average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she knows the average man can see much better than he can think" Unknown

E.L.F.
E.L.F. by r_hansen84

I found this website a while ago and got very excited about it. I was a little nervous when I first ordered some makeup from them because I was afraid the price reflected the quality. I was very pleased when the makeup turned out to be good quality. I haven't had a problem with anything from e.l.f. yet. So I thought I'd share the site and a few things I plan to get in the near future. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the fact that you are finding quotes and placing them in your blog. They are so great. Where do you find them? And I have heard of ELF but have only tried their liners. My face is so oily that I have to buy expensive shadow or it just comes of my face. Let me know how they work for you because I would rather save money! Love your brains!

Anonymous said...

Very cute make-up. Do you know if they test on animals? I buy alot of Avon because I know none of their products are tested on animals, but they quit making my favorite mascara and I am searching for a new one.