Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like.... Autumn?

Happy December everyone! I can hardly believe that November is over. It seemed really fast this year. It really doesn't feel like December in Utah at all. The temperature is in the 50s and there's hardly any snow on the mountains, let alone on the ground where I am. It's pretty crazy. I was looking through my closet last night and realized, I have almost no winter clothes! How did that happen? Someone must be stealing my clothes!!!

image

Oh, wait! I remember. I thought I was being smart when I cleaned out my closet last spring. You know, instead of keeping all the "clutter." Ya, big mistake. I vow never to throw away clothes that haven't fallen apart again. Now I need to replenish my wardrobe; which will be no easy task considering I have no job and therefore no money. And there's just so much cute stuff I want. ~sigh~

image image image image image image image(Gloves, Black trench, Beret & Leg warmers from Modcloth.com; Sweater vest from Charlotte Russe; Blazer from Banana Republic; Ruffle top from Gap.)

I think I need to find a job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a winter hat that looks that cute on me, seems like all my warm hats serve a purpose with no style. And hey, are those leg warmers! When you see a trend twice in your life does that mean you are old?