Friday, December 12, 2008

What's worse than finals?

Having to wait for the final grades! I've already check three times, even though I know that they won't be posted until next week, at the earliest! Ugh! I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I knew that I had passed all my classes, but there's one class I'm nervous about. I have to get a C+ in all my classes to be admitted into the journalism program, and I'm cutting it really close with one of my classes. And if I have to take that class again, I swear I'm gonna freak out! So now I have to figure out a way to distract myself for the next three to five days. And it's supposed to start dumping snow on us for the next week, so I will be completely stuck in Brigham. ~sigh~

4 comments:

Kristine Bunting said...

ya, I have checked like 20 times. I am realy having to restrain myself not to check today even though there is 0% chance they would be posted on a Saturday! I HATE WAITING FOR GRADES!

Kristine Bunting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine Bunting said...

I just realized that I spelled really wrong

Samantha said...

GOOD LUCK! and sorry about the snow. Its raining here, but I would take that any day over snow. Let me know when you get your grades! Love you!