Monday, December 8, 2008

Mama's got a brand new bag

Big Bags
Kaboodle
Big Bags by r_hansen84

Since I started taking classes at the University's main campus this semester, I begrudgingly bought a backpack. I put it off until a week before school started, because I just hate backpacks! I felt like a dorky freshman allover again (no offense, freshmen), walking around campus with that awful thing on my shoulders. And on top of that, it's very hard to dress in anything but jeans and sweaters when you're wearing a backpack. They just don't lend themselves to trendier outfits. I thought I was doomed. Turns out, I was just a little slow to catch up. A big trend this year has been these large handbags. I just bought the gray one from Wetseal and now I feel like all my troubles are over. I just love it. It's low key enough to wear with a sweater and jeans, but if I feel like dressing up a bit, it goes well with that, too. I made sure and bought gray because that way I can wear it with any color. Gray is the new black of fall/winter I think. The only downfall is that my semester just ended, so I'll have to wait four weeks to truly try this baby out. But I am still so pleased with this bag. It's rare to find something that fit an idea so perfectly.

No comments: